Life on the diet is full of restrictions: a list of allowed products, the feeling of hunger, strict rules of ratio. Not all people are eager to refuse eating “little sweet pieces of joy”. But dietitians claim, that you can lose some weight without being on a diet. To be fit means to eat calorie foods in the morning, and low-calorie dinners in the evening. Dinners should digest easily.
Some general rules include:
- Eat light, nonfat protein dish with veggies. They ensure satiety, contribute to weight loss and digest perfectly;
- Choose fresh, boiled, baked, stewed or steamed veggies. They have a lot of fiber that cleanse your intestine;
- Use any vegetable oil or non-fat yoghurt without food additives to season the salads;
- Exclude beans, mushrooms, nuts and cheese. Their digestion is too long and can cause flatulence;
- Eat grains only if you are going to jog or do sport. They will fill you with energy, which, if it will not be spent, will be transformed into fats. Do not eat bread in the evening (even the healthiest one);
- Dinner is not the best time for a soup. First of all, you will have to go to the WC too often or your face will swell a little. Secondly, soup increases appetite and the risk to break down and eat everything you want;
- Add some weight loss spices, they increase metabolic process.
We have also collected a number of low-calorie dinners to make your day complete without harming your perfect bodies!
Baked pudding with spinach
200 g of spinach
1/3 glass of milk
Grated sheep cheese
1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Rinse and dice spinach. Fry it in oil.
- Whisk eggs with milk, add salt. Dice cheese and add it to the spinach.
- Pour the whisked mix over the spinach and bake it in the oven.
Chicken with salad
200 g of chicken fillet
1 bunch of salad
Freshly ground pepper
1 tbsp of natural yoghurt
1 tsp of mustard
1 tsp of lemon juice
1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Dice chicken fillet and fry it with the minimum of oil.
- Tear salad onto big morsels.
- Whisk yoghurt with mustard and the rest of the oil from chicken. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix the chicken with the salad. Season it.
Wild rice with zucchini
1 glass of wild rice
½ of sweet pepper
1 tbsp of flour
- Rinse rice and pour it with 1.5 glasses of water. Boil it, lower the heat and left for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice onion and fry. Add a diced pepper.
- Peel and slice zucchini. Roll over the salted flour and fry it.
- Add rice to the veggies, fry everything together.
- Put the dish on the plate, top it with zucchini and add greenery (to your liking).
Warm seafood salad
300 g of seafood
1 sweet pepper
- Unfreeze sea food
- Pour off liquids, heat oil and fry seafood for 3 minutes. Add minced garlic. Fry onion in another frying pan.
- Dice pepper and celery. Add fried onion and seafood. Salt the dish.
¼ small cabbage
150 g of salty cheese
A pinch of cumin
A pinch of coriander
- Peel eggplant, dice and pour with salty cold water for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil on the frying pan, roast spices and onion.
- Chop cabbage and add to the onion. In 5 minutes of frying, add the eggplant. Cover the frying pan and stew for 20 minutes on a low heat.
- Five minutes before the dish is cooked, add diced salty cheese. Serve with rice, pasta or as a full dish.