Benefits Of Close-Grip Push-Ups
Push-ups are crucial if you deal with your upper body. It helps you develop strength in your arms and enhance endurance, build muscles, strengthen the joints and. Push-ups are one of the most effective and useful exercises to help you lift your breasts and tone your arms!
If you want your triceps and the back of your upper arms to be toned and strengthened, include close-grip push-ups in your strength training routine. This variation of push-ups is one of the most effective exercises for your triceps. It also works with your chest and shoulders and engages your core and upper thighs to stabilize your body. Or even try wide grip push ups for even more variety.
To do this exercise, you don’t need to go to a gym. You can do it everywhere. However, it is quite hard for beginners but the results worth your efforts. Doing this regularly, you will have strong arms and lifted breasts.
How To Do Close-Grip Push-Ups
- The starting position: get down on your hands and on your knees and place your hands directly under your shoulders or slightly narrower. Spread your fingers on the floor for convenience;
- Bend your elbows, keeping them firmly at the sides of your torso, and lower your chest toward the floor;
- Extend your elbows and push yourself up to the starting position.
How Many Close-Grip Push-Ups Should I Do Per Day?
Do as many close-grip push-ups as needed according to your workout routine or workout plan. Generally, the first visible result is achieved after two-three weeks of doing not less than 15-20 close-grip push-ups three-four times a week. Remember that the more reps you do, the faster you gain the benefits of this wonderful exercise.
- Warm up with cardio exercises! Run or jump, you can even ride a bicycle;
- The closer your hands are together the harder the exercise and the greater the emphasis will be on your triceps;
- To be more effective, do this exercise in a plank position;
- You should perform every movement carefully and slowly in order to avoid injury;
- Engage your abs as well during the exercise.