It is very important to start your day with something good that will help you to set an intention to make the feeling of joy last during the day. A good sleep is only half a job done, while delicious and healthy breakfast is another half. For those who monitor his or her body weight, we have collected some very tasty low-calorie breakfast recipes that will keep you fit and full of energy for a long day ahead.
Strawberry and cherry smoothie
- 1 glass of cherry
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 glass of strawberry
- 4 pinches of vanilla extract
- Rinse the berries. Pull the stones out of cheery berries.
- Put the berries in a blender, pour cooled milk, and blend.
- Add vanilla extract and blend once more.
- Serve and drink right away.
Apple yogurt with raspberries
- ½ lb. of raspberries
- ½ lb. of yogurt
- ½ pt. of apple juice
- 2 oz. of blackberry
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Let the dish cool down before serving. You may add whole raspberries and blackberries.
Curd with mango and orange
- 2 oranges
- 1 mango
- 3 ½ oz. of curd
- Peel the mango, dice and put it in a blender.
- Peel the oranges. 1.5 of them squeeze out into the blender and the rest just add as it is.
- Blend everything.
- Put the curd into the bowl and top it with the mix from the blender.
Cream of rice with pumpkin
- 2 lb. of pumpkin
- 2 pt. of milk
- 1 glass of rice
- Salt to your liking
- Peel and dice the pumpkin.
- Pour it with milk and boil till half-readiness.
- Rinse the rice with hot water, salt it, and add to the pot with pumpkin. Close the pot and cook until ready.
- Serve with honey and sugar.
Oatmeal porridge with wheat bran
- 7 oz. of water
- 3 ½ oz. of milk
- 1 ½ oz. of oatmeal
- 1 ½ oz. of bran
- ½ oz. of butter
- Sift the bran. Add it to the boiled water and keep there for 10 minutes.
- Add oatmeal and butter, stir, and boil for 2 hours over low heat.
Millet milk porridge with pumpkin
- 3 glasses of milk
- 1 lb. of pumpkin
- 1 glass of millet
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- ½ tsp. of salt
- Peel and dice the pumpkin. Put the morsels into the hot milk and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Add rinsed millet, salt, stir, and boil for 15-20 more minutes until the consistency is solid.
- Put the porridge onto the water bath or in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Pumpkin and apple pudding
- 3 ½ oz. of pumpkin
- 3 ½ oz. of apple
- 2 oz. of milk
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 oz. of butter
- 1 oz. of semolina
- ½ oz. of sugar
- Peel the pumpkin, chop, and stew in the milk till it is half-ready.
- Add chopped apples and stew until the pumpkin is ready.
- Add semolina, stir, and boil for 5 more minutes.
- Cool the dish down, add sugar, yolk, and whisked white of an egg. Mix everything, put on the buttered frying pan, and bake.
- Pour with butter and serve.
- 5 glasses of water
- 2 glasses of millet
- ½ glass of dried and finely ground breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 1 tbsp. of sugar
- 1 tsp. of salt
- Boil the water. Add salt, sugar, and rinsed millet. Stir and boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Cover the pot and put away from the heat to stew.
- Let the porridge cool down. Rinse your hands in cold water and form the balls, rolling them in the flour and ground breadcrumbs, and fry in the frying pan.
- Serve with milk sauce.
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- Grate the potatoes, put them into the boiled water, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then let them dry a bit.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of butter in the frying pan, spread the potatoes, and fry over low heat for 6-8 minutes.
- Turn the roll over, add the butter if you need to, and fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with spicy sauce.
Carrot and apple pudding
- 3 ½ oz. carrots
- 2 ½ oz. apples
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. of sugar
- 2 tbsp. of semolina
- 4 ½ oz. of non-fat milk
- 3 dr. of butter
- Dice the carrots. Pour the water into the pot, add the carrots, and boil for 15 minutes.
- Grate the apples, add them to the carrots and stew over the low heat for 10 minutes.
- Rub apples and carrots through, add sugar and milk. Bring the mass to boil. Then stir and add semolina.
- Boil for 10 more minutes and then cool the mass down.
- Take the egg, separate the white from the yolk. Add the yolk to the mass first. Stir and add whisked white. Stir in the way to keep the foam puffy.
- Take a baking form(s), bash the form(s) with butter. Put the mass into it (them) and steam.
- Let the pudding cool down and serve.